SMSF Trustee Knowledge Centre
We recognise the importance of trustee education and being supported with resources to assist you to feel informed and in control of your self-managed super fund journey.
As a member of the SMSF Association, the independent, professional body representing Australia's self-managed super fund sector, we now have the following SMSF trustee resources available to access:
- 8 x detailed education modules on topics including SMSF foundations, contributions, investment rules and strategies and administration.
- Important information sheets and checklists that you may use in your appointments with us including what is involved in maintaining an SMSF.
- Archive of important news articles and updates on topical SMSF issues including legislation changes and annual Federal Budget information.
- A library of comprehensive videos on common SMSF questions including member eligibility, trustee responsibilities and investment strategies.
- Information on upcoming live events and monthly webinars presented by the SMSF Association
We hope that you find these resources valuable to complement our advice services and keep you up to date.
Please feel free to contact us on 4924 9100 to discuss any questions you may have in relation to the information provided and how it may affect your specific circumstances.